2023 Snowshoe Shuffle
Join us for the Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation’s
Annual Snowshoe Shuffle and Chili Social
Saturday, February 11, 2023, 2pm – 6pm
This year’s location, Camp Silver Brook, is perfect for experienced and beginning snowshoers of all ages and great for a family outing!
We are excited to announce that the 2023 Snowshoe Shuffle & Chili Social will be held at the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin’s Camp Silver Brook in West Bend. The chili social will be held in the Jo Ann Mann Lodge at Camp Silver Brook, so plan to join us for the afternoon. Camp Silver Brook has two snowshoe/hiking trails. The longer trail (2.5 miles) loops around beautiful Lucas Lake, and the shorter trail ( 1 mile ) meanders near the wetlands. Snowshoes are available for rental at $5.00 a pair.
Camp Silver Brook is located at 2561 W. Decorah Road, West Bend, WI 53095
Snowshoeing: 2pm- 4:30pm
- If there isn’t enough snow, we are still able to hike on both trails
- Outside fire pit with s’mores
- Accessible indoor bathroom
Chili Social: 3pm – 6:00pm in the Jo Ann Mann Lodge at Camp Sliver Brook
- Warm up with Hot Cider and Cocoa
- Enjoy Vegetarian, Beef, and Chicken Chili and an array of Snacks and Desserts
- Fireplace with cozy fire to just sit and enjoy with friends and family
Cost: $30 per individual 12+, Under 12 are complimentary
Registration deadline: February 4, 2023
Should weather conditions prevent snowshoeing, we are able to hike the same trails. The Chili Social will take place in the Jo Ann Mann Lodge regardless of the weather.